Happy Sunday, everyone! School starts for me tomorrow, so I’m already looking forward to and dreading the semester all at once lol. We also start homeschooling tomorrow, so it’ll be a busy week.
I wanted to pop in and share this great maxi dress with you. I wore it the other day and showed pics and videos in my Instastories and had so many questions about it that I decided not to wait to post it. It’s from a company called Froufroucollection.
A few days ago, I shared a floral and striped dress from their store. Go HERE to see it or look below at how I styled it. I wanted to share them back-to-back so you could use the same discount code on either dress or anything in their store.
Here’s why you need this maxi dress:
- It’s ultra-long! I wore flats with it, but it’s such a great length. I think the length is perfect for fall.
- The fit is flattering. Under the bodice, the dress is pleated and hides many flaws and imperfections. Many maxi dresses are plain (and not in a bad way) on the bottom, but the pleats add a really nice, feminine touch. It just flows so nicely.
- The sleeves are a perfect length. Since it’s not cold yet or even that cool, the sleeves going right to the elbow (or just below) is another great trait for fall.
- It has pockets. That alone is reason enough to buy it haha. When a dress has pockets, that makes me like it 1000 times more. I don’t know when that became the case though lol.
- The neckline offers great coverage. It’s pretty much a crew neck shape, and it is really comfortable.
I added a blush scarf I bought from Forever 21 in Tennessee last year, along with my blush watch, my black lace-up flats, and this Delightful LV bag. I can see wearing this with a cardigan, a vest, a sweater, a jacket, etc. There are even several ways to wear a scarf with this dress. It’s such a versatile piece.
Please use code ‘thegirlfromnyc’ for 15% off anything in-store, but I do believe you will love this dress as much as I do. The price of this dress and the floral, striped one from the other day are both so reasonable, but the discount is a huge plus. Visit Froufroucollection or on Instagram.