Happy Monday, everyone! Did you have a chance to watch the solar eclipse? I wanted to watch it, but I was more afraid of my eyes being damaged than wanting to see the eclipse. Anywho, remember a few weeks ago when I told you about how exciting it was to meet several Instagram boutique owners in Indianapolis? Well, these two items, the black floral dress and the jean collar, are two pieces from Simple Extravagance Boutique. I met Sara, the owner of Simple Extravagance Boutique on my last day in Indy. She was there, along with several other sweet ladies I met. They were there to sell their products at NAYC. In the next few days, I’ll be sharing some other products with you soon.
So, one of the things I hear from many people is how to easily upgrade their wardrobe every now and again. The fall season is upon us and you’re going to see a lot of fall fashion trends all over the internet and in your town. Below, I’m going to tell you exactly how to easily transition to fall looks without spending a ton of money.
- Wear dark floral patterns. Who says you can’t wear floral in the fall? This dress from Simple Extravaganza Boutique is just perfect for fall. Even though it’s a floral dress, it’s a dark color with dark flowers. The dress has very soft material, a great modest length, and long, stylish sleeves with the slightest bell shape. The price is not bad either, especially with my special discount code provided below.
- Invest in a pair of booties. I bought these almost two years ago for less than one-fourth of the price at Macy’s. They were originally $200 and I bought them for less than $49 shipped! You can find some great options at Marshall’s, Ross, and TJ Maxx, as well as your other favorite stores.
- Turn your shoes into booties. In some of the pictures, I am wearing shoes with ankle straps. To achieve the look, I wore a pair of lace, ankle socks. The socks cost a few bucks, and it gives the illusion that you’re wearing booties even when you aren’t. That’s a great way to achieve the ‘bootie’ look without spending a ton of money.
- Change up your accessories. In these pictures, I wore a wood watch from Jord and an envelope clutch. Darker colors can do the trick of transitioning.
- And the ONE item you need for the fall that will change your life!!! – Wear collared pieces – but NOOOOO!!!! Buy one of these collars from the Simple Extravagance Boutique! It is only $10 and once you use my discount code, it’ll be $8!!! I was beyond ecstatic when she gave this to me. She has white, black, and denim. It is such a versatile piece. It looks as though I’m layering with a full button-down shirt, but it’s just a collar! This is such a perfect piece because there’s no bulk involved, and it’s perfect for warmer climates. In addition to that, it might look as though it wouldn’t fit curvy frames, but it is made to fit almost all sizes. You put your arms through and then underneath there is an adjustable strap that makes the whole piece looser or tighter.
You can use discount code, “THEGIRLFROMNYC” to save 20% on purchases over $20, so hop on over to her site HERE to see how much you can save 😀
Do you have any tips I can share? Have you ever tried any of these?