Hello, lovelies! Happy Fourth of July! Happy Independence Day! Happy Birthday, America!! I was not born here, but I have lived here the majority of my life and LOVE this country SOOO much!
I wanted to share this dress with you. It’s the “Erica” from B.H. Grace Boutique. I don’t always find comfortable, easy dresses that I can just put on and go. This dress is so simple and casual you could wear it with flats or sandals the way I did. You could also add a belt and heels for a more dressed up look. I really like this dress because the material is very soft, stretchy, the sleeves are of a modest length, and so is the dress. One thing I cannot stand is when a ‘modest’ dress is not long enough to cover your knees 😳
When I saw this dress on the site, I didn’t even hesitate to order it. I wore it out to celebrate my friend’s birthday at a local restaurant a few nights ago, and I’ll probably wear it for my road trip this week. If you want this dress, I think there are only a few left, and you can use code ‘NYCLOVE’ to save 15% on your entire purchase!
I’ve now had this blog for a little over two years, and I wanted to share with you what writing a blog to inspire modest fashion has really done to me. Hehe. I don’t know if you can relate to any of these?
- If I wear an outfit and I didn’t take a picture for the gram, the outfit actually never happened 🙂 Actually, the entire day didn’t happen haha 😂
- If I wear an outfit and I didn’t take a picture in it, I continue to wear said outfit several more times until I can get the photos taken 🙂
- If I wear an outfit once, I try to find a different way to wear it because heaven forbid someone see you in the same outfit twice without a modification!?! Lol.
- Every time I think about buying a piece of clothing, I have to run possible outfit scenarios in my head before I buy it 🙂
- I used to daydream about random things, but now I daydream about outfit coordinating and how a pair of shoes will look with my clothes (?!)
- I find myself trying different poses in the middle of nowhere – Lowe’s, church while chatting with friends, literally anywhere (!?!) Lololol!
- Everyone has become my personal photographer. Hehe. No, seriously 😒 😂
Please tell me I’m not the only one?! Do you do any of these things? If so, which one(s)? If not, what do YOU do?! Please comment below.
P.S. Don’t forget to use the discount code above 🙂