1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Wow, this is a hard one because there are actually several, but if I really had to choose (two), it would be the Louis Vuitton store and Pier 1 Imports.
2. What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
My favorite TV show growing up was The Brady Bunch.
3. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
The Housewives of Beverly Hills…not because of money, but simply because of the things on which I spend my spare time. I think about pretty things all day long.
4. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
My favorite toys were Barbie Dolls. I thought I would play with them forever.
5. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
My oldest pair of shoes is probably seven years old. They’re a pair of Gucci flats my parents gave me for a Christmas present.
6. Can you play any instruments?
I can play both the clarinet and the piano, but shhhh…..don’t tell anyone.
7. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
I will spend the entire day reading if allowed. Many times when at home alone, I will read for hours and when I realize my boys are back, I scramble around to make it seem as if I was doing something else. They usually know I was reading though. It’s evident by all the Amazon Kindle downloads/payments tee hee.
8. What is your favorite cereal?
My favorite cereal is General Mills’ Oatmeal Crisp, but I haven’t had cereal in almost three years.
9. What’s the strangest talent you have?
I can put my fist in my mouth.
10. What was your childhood nickname?
Den Den, and my family still calls me that.
11. Do you have any strange phobias?
All the quintessential Florida critters…huge spiders, frogs, lizards.
12. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Under…that’s the ONLY way to hang it. Lol.
13. What is the worst pet you have ever had?
A Daschund/Bichon Frise mix. He would run through the house peeing and pooping everywhere. What a mess.
14. Ugly and live forever or attractive and die in a year?
Ugly and live forever because you can always wear cute clothes and accessories lol.
15. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Why did I go to bed so late..again?
16. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Two. One was on the way to the library and someone ran the stop sign and hit my mom’s car. Thankfully it wasn’t bad because she saw him coming and was able to move slightly out of the way. It ended up being more of a side-swipe. The other wasn’t quite the same. It was with my friend’s uncle. It was the night before he was about to take us to their home in Upstate New York to go strawberry picking. He was double-parked and stepping out of the car when someone hit the door. Scary.
17. Have you ever danced in the rain?
With the hubby, sort of, and I always played in the rain while growing up in the Bronx.
18. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
I hate cleaning bathrooms.
19. What story does your family always tell about you?
Several, but one of the most told story is how I used to terrorize some other girls that lived on the same road we did in Jamaica. They say I would see them coming to our house in hopes of coming to play with my sister and me and start throwing rocks at them. Me? Innocent, sweet me? Lol.
20. What is something you’d love to do?
I would love to start a consulting/styling/outfit planning/personal shopping/remodeling company. I would help people pick out outfits/accessories for themselves or their homes/events. If I received commissions on the items my clients bought, I would consider providing the service for free.
I hope you enjoyed reading these. I would love if you left a comment below answering one or any of these questions. Also, if there’s anything you would love for me to answer, send an email, and I’ll put it in the next batch of questions.
PS – did you receive the free newsletter I made available for all my readers? You can sign up on the top, right side of this page.